What to bring
- It is expected that all dogs arrive in good health, are free from fleas/ticks and their nails kept short.
- Due to the risk of injury we will not accept dogs whose nails have not been properly maintained.
- We will not accept any dog that has been vaccinated within two weeks prior to their stay.
- All Campers must bring enough food sufficient for the length of stay. Please measure and add two meals. If your dog is high energy please send 1 cup extra per day of stay.
- Due to current issues with Beneful dog food and the risk to other dogs, we have chosen not to accept it at our kennel.
- We feed ALL dogs at least 2 times a day. Puppies are fed 3 to 4 times each day.
- You will be charged a $15.00 feeding fee per dog if you run out of food.
- For day campers: We require the use of a standardized container available here for purchase when you come for the interview.
- For overnight campers: Please bring food in a hard plastic container with a locking lid, clearly marked with the dog’s name. No extra large containers, bags, glass or metal.
- Please let us know if your dog has food or contact allergies.
- Please DO NOT bring a food dish. We have 150 of them. All dishes are put through the dishwasher after every meal.
- Absolutely NO RAW HIDE, pig ears or treats with a coating and nothing containing sugar.
- Medication, vitamins & injections are given at no charge.
- Please ensure all meds have the dog's name and your last name on the container. Include WRITTEN instructions with name of medication and condition being treated.
- We allow ONLY quick release collars/harnesses.
- Please no buckles, choke or pinch collars.
- All dogs must be on lead and in the owner's control to and from the intake gate.
Please put your dog's name and your last name on all items.